A New Blood-Based Option for Colorectal Cancer Screening
In the US, approximately 1-in-3 screening eligible patients forgo current colorectal cancer (CRC) screening procedures, like colonoscopies and fecal-based tests, because they find them to be unacceptable. Unfortunately, those who do not get screened account for 50% of all new CRC cases, 63% of all CRC deaths, and 75% of all the CRC associated medical treatment and care costs. Beacon Biomedical Inc. has a solution to improving screening compliance and it’s called BeScreened-CRC. It is an easy to administer, “patient friendly” blood-based colorectal cancer screening test for early colorectal cancer detection and pre-cancerous polyp detection.
The test is a Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) CLIA accredited laboratory developed test (LDT) that measures and evaluates three blood-based tumor-associated protein biomarkers with a demonstrated a 94% accuracy at determining the likelihood for the presence or absence of CRC or polyps.
BeScreened-CRC is right for anyone who is:
- 45 years or older
- Considered to be at average risk for colorectal cancer
- Has reservations about participating in a fecal-based test or undergoing invasive imaging procedures to screen for CRC
Early Detection Matters
- Colorectal cancer is the 3rd most common cancer in the United States and represents 8% of all new cases
- When caught in early stages (I & II), colorectal cancer is treatable in about 90% of patients
- Get screened today, and it is shared 100% as part of your Membership!
The best part of this exciting new eligible expense is that it is included in your yearly Wellness Visit. That means it is 100% shared with your Membership even before your meet your Annual Unshared Amount for the year! This simple solution has no fasting, preparation, or dietary restrictions, and can be easily incorporated into a patient’s annual well check exam. We are excited to continue promoting good health and wellness among our Sharing Community.
Order your test today! To learn more about the test, as well as to order your test today, CLICK HERE.