Solidarity's Next Chapter
Discover Solidarity ONE
- Monthly Contributions are 21% less expensive, on average, than the Legacy Premier price structure.
- Solidarity ONE offers expanded Monthly Contribution options which allow Members to decide what fits their needs and gives them greater flexibility to meet any budget.
- Solidarity HealthShare is excited to announce that it has now expanded its features to include comprehensive sharing for prescription medications. All Members of the Solidarity ONE program will now be able to share their prescription medications as sharable medical expenses, even if they are for maintenance or pre-existing conditions.
- Introducing our new senior discount allowing Members with Medicare A and B to use Solidarity ONE as a complement to Medicare.
- Seniors will have access to our comprehensive sharable healthcare services including integrative care, physical therapy, mental health, along with sharing in their Medicare co-pays and deductibles.
- Solidarity HealthShare Members will now have unlimited sharable visits to a mental health professional.
In addition to these features of Solidarity ONE, here is what else you can expect when choosing this program:
- A new program year Effective Date
- An Annual Unshared Amount reset
- Same Member ID on a new Member ID card
- An additional account fee of $10 for credit card or check payment of the Monthly Contribution (Learn More about this account fee)
- Continued access to DialCare and discounts on dental and vision through Solidarity CareCard℠
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We realize that you may have questions about transitioning to Solidarity ONE. We hope you find the following answers helpful.
Solidarity ONE is a pricing structure that Solidarity HealthShare began using in the Fall of 2021. Solidarity ONE offers a variety of pricing options to make choosing the right sharing level simple and affordable.
Solidarity ONE offers more sharable services at a competitive price.
We hope that after learning about the Solidarity ONE price structure, every Solidarity HealthShare Member will make the switch.
Yes! Under Solidarity ONE, Members will share in unlimited sharable visits to a mental health professional. Solidarity cares about the isolation and other hardships Members experienced during the COVID pandemic. That’s why we’re upgrading to include mental health counseling, drug addiction counseling and other services.
Solidarity HealthShare is excited to announce that it has now expanded its features to include comprehensive sharing for prescription medications. All Members of the Solidarity ONE program will now be able to share their prescription medications as sharable medical expenses, even if they are for maintenance or pre-existing conditions.
More information on this new feature can be found here.
Due to the increasing costs of healthcare across the nation, the Monthly Contribution amount is increasing to meet the growing medical sharing needs of the Solidarity Community. (See the Sharing Guidelines for more information)
Even with the increase, our sharable healthcare items remain some of the most comprehensive in the healthcare sharing industry. These changes will allow Solidarity to remain among the nation’s most efficient, effective, and fiscally sound healthcare sharing ministries.
Members that choose to switch to a Solidarity ONE program will have their Annual Unshared Amount reset on their new Effective Date. Any medical need with a date of service on or after your new Effective Date may be subject to the new Annual Unshared Amount of the new program.
We understand that this is a big decision, and the Solidarity team is available to talk to you about Solidarity ONE. Please log into your Member Care Portal to submit a ShareStream post to our team. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.